Third Week

Monday, March 29, 2010 10:58 PM By Raifana Shamsuddin , In

15th & 16th March 2010

Interview Techniques by Mr Farizal

On the morning of 15th March, we were all being given some tips of what to do and what not in interview room. I was getting nervous as on the afternoon I will went through a mock interview session with the unknown interviewers. Being told that the interview will be made according to our dream job is making me more nervous and my hand started to get cold. Fortunately I am the third interviewee for the first day and the interview session went well and none of the interviewer being harsh to me. I heard rumors that one of the interviewer on the 2nd day which was on the Tuesday was being harsh to most of them. However, I have learn a lot that day and am grateful that I choose to join this program.

17th March 2010

Our morning being started with some "wake up" call. The whole class were scolded for being undisciplined by get back home early and come to class late. That including me. I felt sad and insulted at first but after a moment, thinking about what he had said I revise myself back and noticed that I am doing this in a wrong way. So, I try my best to give my fullest effort towards this program after that. So that day being continued by "Body Language" class conducted by Mdm Fatimah Abu Bakar, the Akademi Fantasia teacher.

18th March 2010

This was the day where we done the "Grooming Class". At the morning Mr. Farizal brief us about the dressing ethics when we go to work. What colour we should be having most in the wardrobe and how to match the tie with the T-shirt. After lunch, we were separated into two rooms according to gender. The female trainees have the session with Mdm. Nuraini while the male trainees having their session with Mr. Farizal. Mdm. Nuraini gave us some tips of how to look more vogue and gave us some make up tips.

19th March 2010

It was another session with Mdm. Liza and Mdm. Farahiyah on "Advance Report Writing". We were asked to do questionnaires and do some survey. They gave us a task to make the report and present the survey on the class a week after that.

0 comments: